|Job Title||US IT Recruiter|
|Number Of Vacancy||25|
|Industry Area||HR, Recruitment, Administration & IR|
|Key Skills||IT Recruiter ,US IT Recruiter ,Recru|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Salary (Per Annum)||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 6 Lac|
|Work Experience||1 Years|
|Job Requirement||Junior / Sr. US IT Recruiter for US Based IT Staffing and Consulting Company
- Responsible for the recruitment and administration of employment processes in accordance with our clientâ€™s hiring guidelines and policies.
- Provide support to the Staffing functions in various, customer-serving aspects of employment from coordinating/scheduling all phases of interviews through the offer process.
- Responsible for sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
- Providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the Recruiting Process.
- Support Recruiting function with recruiting process that includes: scheduling interviews, preparing offer letters.
- Create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, offer letters, and orientation materials. Also responsible for initiation of background investigations.
- Monitor, review and take action on the daily influx of candidate resumes, accurately screening against defined criteria and recording the outcome of your review appropriately in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in ATS and producing ad hoc recruiting reports.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Perform various administrative duties that support the recruitment function.
The individual we are seeking must have:
- Advanced Boolean Search experience
- Excellent communication skills and superior written skills with an emphasis on integrity and character.
- Interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Be able to do basic technical interviews (scripted) and short list candidates
- Be flexible with the working hours (as needed)
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solving skills, with a burning desire to contribute to the organizationâ€™s reputation and success
- Have a positive attitude and desire to succeed
- 2- 4 years working in a professional environment?
- Outgoing with strong verbal and written communication skills?
- General knowledge and understanding of full cycle recruiting?
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word)?
- Have strong attention to detail coupled with excellent organizational and documenting skills?
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team?* Possess superior time management and problem solving skills
Attractive incentives for each HIRE
Candidate should be willing to work night shift in Bangalore / US Pacific time?- Highly motivated and dynamic?- Experience in recruiting for US Job openings?- Experience in training other team members in recruiting and willing to travel on their own since we do not have transportation.
|Job State / U.T.||Karnataka|
|Company Name||AB Group Consultancy|
|About Company||HR Consultancy|